The JPX 2 Pepper Gun is a pyrotechnically propelled pepper spray gun. It's not like regular pepper spray. The irritant comes out almost as a gelled projectile at half the speed of a bullet. Because of the speed, you have an extra kinetic impact, and accuracy of a firearm. It's a really interesting self defense tool. This weapon is really most suitable for Police, but may be the right self defense tool for civilians, depending on your circumstances.
-Founder of Novice Defense and Ex-Cop.
The JPX 2 Pepper Spray Gun uses a replaceable magazine with two chambers of extremely hot pepper resin which quickly snap on the frame. The power of each payload combined with reloading makes the JPX 2 Pepper Spray Gun extremely effective for interventions.
Jet Protector technology is a unique approach for enhancing the performance of normal pepper sprays. The liquid OC irritant agent will be delivered much faster than aerosol, making it more reliable up to an extended range. The liquid agent is forced through the nozzle and emitted as a cone-shaped or aligned jet into the air at 590 FPS from the nozzle. To launch an irritant agent by means of a pyrotechnic charge is a novel concept in non-lethal weaponry. In comparison to the pressurized canister of the standard pepper spray can, this new technological approach has numerous advantages:
- It is NOT a pressurized system, and it has NO retained pressure in the inactive condition
- There is NO loss of pressure throughout its shelf life
- There are NO failures in operation due to loss of pressure
- Launches hot pepper spray up to 23 feet at 590 FPS from the nozzle
- There is NO variation of pressure even at the extreme operating temperatures
- Jet delivery minimizes cross-contamination. Suitable for indoor use
- Jet delivery minimizes deflection through a side or headwind
- Superior performance in terms of velocity and range of the liquid irritant jet
- Can be fired in every position and orientation (sprays only work effectively in the vertical position)
- Can be kept in a hot or cold vehicle without pressure issues
PROHIBITED SALES STATES: NEW YORK AND MASSACHUSETTS.
- RESTRICTED STATES:
- NEW YORK AND MASSACHUSETTS.